Direct Mail Industry Leaders with a 30 Year Success Track Record.
Money Mailer is the jumbo-sized red, white & blue envelope that contains advertisements from local and national companies. The majority of these ads contain a coupon or special offer.
Who Receives Money Mailer?
- Delivered to single-family homes (via U.S. Postal Service) with average household income of $75,000-$95,000. 1
- Targeting females age 25-54, married with children. 1
- Mailed monthly to local homes, & available on web & mobile devices.
Money Mailer Effectiveness
- 85% of readers go through all of the offers. 2
- 50% use 3 or more coupons. 2
- Consumers rated direct mail as their preferred and most trusted source for marketing information. 3
- Printed ads that consumers can touch and feel leave a deeper impression than those viewed on screen. 4
- 65% of Americans who purchased a product or service did so as a result of direct mail. 6
- 97% use coupons to save money. 2
- 75% use more coupons now than in the past. 2
- 74% learn about new businesses from coupon offers.2 Extremely Targeted Coverage
- Advertise in only the areas (zones) you want to target.
- Each zone is made up of 10,000 homes (appx 3-5 mile area).
- Approximately 3¢ per home.
- Includes marketing consultation, design, printing, postage, distribution, web exposure & inclusion on the Money Mailer App (for mobile devices).
1. Compact Information Systems, 2013
2. MMR Strategy Group: Coupon Usage and Attitude Study. May 2011
3. “Stats on Email Open Rates” www.marketingprogress.com, January 2011
4. “Direct Mail: Alive & Kicking” www.forbes.com, March 2012
5. “Six Tips for An Awesome Direct Mail Campaign, www.prmarketingstratgist.com, Aug. 2012
6. “2011 Channel Preference Study” Epsilon Targeting, December 2011